Triad Transportation recognizes, through experience, that without access to transportation services, many people may not be able to receive the medical, social and income they need. We help meet this need by providing a full range of NEMT (non-emergency medical transportation) contract services at rates that are typically less than those provided by local community transportation programs. We are NCTracks registered and fully compliant with NC DHHS/DMA transportation requirements.
Triad Transportation can:
- Provide a range of ADA accessibility vehicles.
- Work cooperatively to supplement an existing community transportation by providing supplemental services on days/hours the existing program does not operate.
- Provide trips that your community transportation provider is unwilling or not authorized to provide, such as long-distance, out-of-county NEMT trips.
- Provide overflow services to augment existing services during peak periods (minimum service guarantees may apply).
- Manage and operate your total transportation program.
Triad Transportation is willing to customize a service delivery plan to meet your needs. Contact us today to talk to a company representative to help solve your client mobility needs.